November 22, 2010

Im a deviant...am I unacceptable?

 Deviant:
One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.
                                                            Hell yeah I wanna be a deviant


Well I've been a member of deviantart for about 7 months now, and I can say that it did not just exposed me to really cool art but also made me improve my creativity and have my own style, I mean I've never in my life thought that I can do this arts and with just my mouse..hehehe. Its like the Picasso was awaken inside of me.
Ive never been inspired to do digital art like this, the whole deviant art community is overflowing with art,
 drawing, poetry sculpting and all you can think about,,,,,

NOT JUST ART BUT EDUCATIONAL TOO!
Well? where do you think Ive learned my digital art knowledge? Of course in deviantart too, its full of tutorials
that suites your specific needs and the cool thingy bout it is that deviants who post tutorials really make it creative so we wont get bored, its like a tutorialart if you will, thats what i love with tutorials in deviantart.

Well theres  a secret why I joined deviantart..I said secret! but Ill post it soon,
Is it true that left handed people are really good at drawing? Im not saying Im good ,its just that Im left handed too..haha...and also take not that the art Ive been submitting to deviantart were all digitally made with mouse *you gotta love the mouse* and I use my mouse (yes your right)
with my right hand....lol (ambi dextrose?)

hmm how about I make a poll:
which are better at drawing:
LEFT HANDED or RIGHT HANDED....nah....we all are great artists in our own creative awesome unique ways! long enough?OOPS ive heard theres a man in India who draws with his feet so I need to shut up now.

also if you wanna watch me in deviantart, hmm theres not much but there would be something,,,
my deviant art profile thingy

deviantart member since april 2,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

kindly tell me whats on your mind?
dont talk...just speak ^_^